A couple of months ago we were visiting friends in Springville Utah, and using my phone I snapped a few photos of the amazing replica of the Salt Lake City Temple that my friend David has built using Legos. I need to go back with a good camera and take some better photos, but for now I thought all the Mormon Lego fans would love his work. It took him years to build. His attention to detail is fantastic. Enjoy!
Follow the Prophet
Tagsabout apostasy art autobiographical blog bloggernacle blog portals book of mormon candidates children christianity christmas conference elections entertainment faith family fun funny general conference government history language law lds lds blogs literature mitt romney mormon mp3 music podcast politics programming prophets puppetry religion same-sex marriage scriptures software technology traditional marriage utah video vote
- QUIZ: Can You Tell The Difference Between Modern Art And Paintings By Toddlers November 13, 2013
- America's Mood Map: Find Which State Matches Your Personality October 25, 2013
- The Mormon Intellectuals’ Trojan Horses | The Millennial Star October 21, 2013
- How A Car Engine Works (animated infographic) October 2, 2013
- A Man, A Woman October 1, 2013